The Waffle is saddened by the heart-breaking news that Wild Wing has closed its Ottawa South location.
So many memories!
So many empty buckets filled up!
Still, the location on McCarthy was convenient, with its proximity to the airport and the Park N’ Fly lot. It was my favorite one in Ottawa, there was always space available and the service was usually friendly and efficient.
We shall move on to another location for our next adventures.
Leave a Reply
- David Coulson on The Tigers win big!
- Renée T. on Celebrating Saint Patrick’s at Kettleman’s
- The Waffle on Yesterday’s got no tomorrow
- Tony H. on Yesterday’s got no tomorrow
- Sean S. on Yesterday’s got no tomorrow
- Ian Green on “What do they mean, meal upgrade?”
- Ian Green on Would you like Poutine with that?
- Michael K. on Poutinefest is starting today
- Rob S. on Poutinefest is starting today
- Joe B. on Getting refreshed in Saskatoon
- Anne-Marie L. on Testing Lay’s Bold Flavours
- Renée T. on La Poutine du Parc Vert
- Jean L. on Cat’s fish
- Jessica on A Chili Cheese Dog on James Street
- Cameron H. on ZaZaZa? YaYaYa!
- A Waffle Exclusive (11)
- Airplane Food (7)
- Baseball (12)
- Beverages (4)
- Breakfast (9)
- Brewery (3)
- Brunch (5)
- Contest (1)
- Delivery (2)
- Drink Experiment (2)
- Election (41)
- Food experiment (34)
- Food Truck (4)
- Football (5)
- General (66)
- Golf (4)
- Grocery (2)
- Hockey (2)
- Politics (110)
- Recipes (9)
- Restaurant (170)
- Road Trip (9)
- Softball (1)
- Sweet Deal (16)
- The Waffle's challenges (10)