It’s free burger week in Canada, starting tomorrow and going until June 20th at Harvey’s.
I guess their Gift Burger for their 50th birthday was so popular, they decided to bring it back!
Here is how it works:
With the purchase of Any Burger (Original, Premium or Veggie), enjoy a Free Burger (Original, Premium or Veggie) of equal or lesser value. Simple enough?
Great thing is, burgers with bacon and/or cheese are included in the offer.
Double and Triple Originals are also included.
However, the offer is available only À La Carte – you can’t buy a Combo and expect a free burger.
And it’s Free Burger Week – so don’t expect to get free Chicken Sandwiches, Chicken Strips or Hot Dogs. It’s burgers, got it?
So there you have it folks.
Don’t miss out.
- Ian G. on Would you like Poutine with that?
- Michael K. on Poutinefest is starting today
- Rob S. on Poutinefest is starting today
- Joe B. on Getting refreshed in Saskatoon
- Anne-Marie L. on Testing Lay’s Bold Flavours
- Renée T. on La Poutine du Parc Vert
- Jean L. on Cat’s fish
- Jessica on A Chili Cheese Dog on James Street
- Cameron H. on ZaZaZa? YaYaYa!
- The Waffle on Poor Filet-O-Fish
- Ian G. on Poor Filet-O-Fish
- Isaac C. on Poor Filet-O-Fish
- Marion K. on Poor Filet-O-Fish
- Ray T. on Poor Filet-O-Fish
- Amy B. on Sometimes, St-Hubert is what you need
- A Waffle Exclusive (11)
- Airplane Food (7)
- Baseball (11)
- Beverages (4)
- Breakfast (8)
- Brewery (3)
- Brunch (5)
- Contest (1)
- Delivery (2)
- Drink Experiment (2)
- Election (41)
- Food experiment (33)
- Food Truck (4)
- Football (5)
- General (65)
- Golf (4)
- Grocery (2)
- Hockey (2)
- Politics (107)
- Recipes (9)
- Restaurant (159)
- Road Trip (7)
- Softball (1)
- Sweet Deal (16)
- The Waffle's challenges (10)