Sometimes, when you are on tour, people are quite happy to see you or have you as guest.
But it was the case in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia.
As I checked into my room at the Days Inn and Conference Centre, I was surprised to find a huge fruit basket waiting for me, along with a nice letter from the assistant manager.
Here are some excerpts:
“We are pleased to have you and Mr. Layton as our guests this evening.
We have just celebrated our first year with this new franchise and are looking forward to experiencing continued growth for this business.
We look forward to sharing our hospitality with you.
We are especially looking forward to the changes that will be brought about by the New Democratic Party.”
Next time I am in Bridgewater, guess where I am going to stay?
- Ian G. on Would you like Poutine with that?
- Michael K. on Poutinefest is starting today
- Rob S. on Poutinefest is starting today
- Joe B. on Getting refreshed in Saskatoon
- Anne-Marie L. on Testing Lay’s Bold Flavours
- Renée T. on La Poutine du Parc Vert
- Jean L. on Cat’s fish
- Jessica on A Chili Cheese Dog on James Street
- Cameron H. on ZaZaZa? YaYaYa!
- The Waffle on Poor Filet-O-Fish
- Ian G. on Poor Filet-O-Fish
- Isaac C. on Poor Filet-O-Fish
- Marion K. on Poor Filet-O-Fish
- Ray T. on Poor Filet-O-Fish
- Amy B. on Sometimes, St-Hubert is what you need
- A Waffle Exclusive (11)
- Airplane Food (7)
- Baseball (11)
- Beverages (4)
- Breakfast (8)
- Brewery (3)
- Brunch (5)
- Contest (1)
- Delivery (2)
- Drink Experiment (2)
- Election (41)
- Food experiment (33)
- Food Truck (4)
- Football (5)
- General (66)
- Golf (4)
- Grocery (2)
- Hockey (2)
- Politics (108)
- Recipes (9)
- Restaurant (160)
- Road Trip (7)
- Softball (1)
- Sweet Deal (16)
- The Waffle's challenges (10)