According to President’s Choice, we can enjoy all the tenderness, flavour and versatility of chicken with these delicious blend of vegetable and grain-based ingredients. Stop salivating, I know you are drooling on your keyboards.
So Rick, a long-time fan of The Waffle, sent with no prior warning, his step-by-step pictures for his sandwich creations.
“What the Hell is that, cat food?”, I yelped when I got this.
And then, he baked them:
Here, Rick is demonstrating that when cooked, cat food patties shrink to the size of a thumb. He had never tried this before, so I am sure we all share his disapointment.
Facing this challenge, Rick decided to make sandwiches – possibly to mask the taste?
Cream cheese and hot sauce, with meatless breast pieces on a bed of lettuce.
No Name Mustard on the right, with meatless breast pieces on a bed of lettuce.
Thanks for the submission, Rick. But I’ll stick with Real Mock Chicken.
- Ian G. on Would you like Poutine with that?
- Michael K. on Poutinefest is starting today
- Rob S. on Poutinefest is starting today
- Joe B. on Getting refreshed in Saskatoon
- Anne-Marie L. on Testing Lay’s Bold Flavours
- Renée T. on La Poutine du Parc Vert
- Jean L. on Cat’s fish
- Jessica on A Chili Cheese Dog on James Street
- Cameron H. on ZaZaZa? YaYaYa!
- The Waffle on Poor Filet-O-Fish
- Ian G. on Poor Filet-O-Fish
- Isaac C. on Poor Filet-O-Fish
- Marion K. on Poor Filet-O-Fish
- Ray T. on Poor Filet-O-Fish
- Amy B. on Sometimes, St-Hubert is what you need
- A Waffle Exclusive (11)
- Airplane Food (7)
- Baseball (11)
- Beverages (4)
- Breakfast (8)
- Brewery (3)
- Brunch (5)
- Contest (1)
- Delivery (2)
- Drink Experiment (2)
- Election (41)
- Food experiment (33)
- Food Truck (4)
- Football (5)
- General (65)
- Golf (4)
- Grocery (2)
- Hockey (2)
- Politics (107)
- Recipes (9)
- Restaurant (159)
- Road Trip (7)
- Softball (1)
- Sweet Deal (16)
- The Waffle's challenges (10)